Registration Programme line-up on Sec 1 Registration Day:
- Welcome address by Principal
- Briefing on School Opening Matters by Assistant Year Head
- Purchase of Textbooks, House T-shirts and Uniform
Things to note:
- Look for your assigned Sec One Class from the notice boards placed at the school foyer/ outside the school hall.
- Proceed to the school hall for registration and briefing by 8 30 am.
Things to bring :
- Your child/ ward’s Student Pass and Primary School Report Book.
Things to be collected :
Secondary One Registration Package
(a) General Information Booklet for Students
(b) 2017 Pupil Profiling Form
(c) Pupil Medical Declaration Form
(d) Secondary One Orientation Programme 2017
(e) Reply Slip for Parent’ Evening
(f) Secondary One Book List
(g) Information for MOE Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS) (where applicable)
FAQ on Registration and Briefing
(a) How long will the entire registration and briefing be?